- TEDAŞ-MLZ-2018.65.A Technical Specification provides the ‘Battery Rectifier Group’ section requirements.
- Electrical safety and functional type tests were carried out in accordance with IEC/TS EN 60146-1-1 standard.
- EMC and EMI type tests were applied according to IEC/TS EN 61000-6-2 and 61000-6-4 standards.
- The operating temperature has been verified with IEC/TS EN 60068-2-1 and IEC/TS EN 60068-2-2 type tests.
- RDS DC/AC Static inverters are units with sinusoidal waveform output, true ON LINE, output transfer system and all necessary protection systems.
- An uninterrupted and automatic selection can be made between the optional bypass system network and the voltage input produced by the inverter.
- Inverters are produced in accordance with solar and wind energy. It has been successfully applied in telecommunication systems.
- The input voltage can optionally be 12,24,48,110 and 220 VDC.
REGULATOR (MONO-PHASE / THREE-PHASE)
- The devices that prevent the rise, fall and all imbalances in the network voltage and regulate the voltage are called Regulators.
- They are devices that can keep physical quantities such as frequency, speed, power, pressure, voltage and current constant to a certain extent and keep these elements constant by changing them.
- Factory machinery and equipment, computer equipment, laboratories, maritime equipment, elevators, telecommunication devices, all devices that work with precision card integration.
UPS (MONOPHASE / THREE-PHASE)
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are produced with PWM and IGBT technology.
- Providing high reliability with microprocessor control, RDS series uninterruptible power supplies provide power factor and energy efficiency.
- It is a user-friendly, 1-phase input -1 phase output double-conversion online uninterruptible power supply with its high quality, unique design and size, easy-to-understand large LCD screen where all values are shown and operation diagram is included.
Usage areas :
In particular, some important critical devices are affected by short-term disruptions that may occur in the network. Hospitals, airports, communication centers etc. Places like this do not tolerate power cuts. E.g; During the operation, in the transfer of the necessary information during the take-off-landing moments of the aircraft with various regions, the loss of energy can have important and bad results. In addition, the loss of energy in industrial facilities also increases the loss of material and labor. Critical loads must be fed through uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) in order not to be harmed by such situations.
Three Phase Battery Chargers
Three-phase Rectifiers, which can be used as a direct current source and battery charger (Rectifier), microprocessor controlled, output voltage, output current, fast charge voltage and fast charge time can be adjusted to the desired value from the digital panel, fully stabilized automatic with load and lighted dry contact warning output It is a Three-Phase Input Rectifier device.
Switch-Mode Battery Chargers
Switch Mode Charge Rectifiers are designed with the most up-to-date technology for charging batteries and DC energy requirements of devices fed with direct current. General usage areas; telecommunication, power distribution stations, marine and land transport vehicles, industrial and military facilities and all kinds of battery charging applications.
Single Phase Battery Chargers
Mono-phase Rectifiers are devices that combine rectifier, alarm unit, battery pack and distribution panel in a modular cabinet. Since all units are available on the device, the user does not need to create a separate battery set, distribution panel and alarm unit. For this reason, it is aimed to save the area to be used in terms of cabling labor and cost.
How to Charge the Battery?
Batteries that are waiting as wet charged or discharged from the customer are charged at the current and times given in the charts below, according to their charge levels.
Beware of Battery Explosions!
Never stand next to the battery while it is charging and do not look at the inductor without cutting off the power.
Batteries emit explosive gases during charging. The areas where charging takes place should be well ventilated.
Redsan Electronic was established with completely domestic capital to produce, sell and market high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage protection control relays, medical devices and battery chargers.
Its expert and experienced staff has signed many international and national energy projects so far. In addition to its knowledge and experience, it has adopted the principle of constantly renewing itself by following advanced technology developments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Devices that charge batteries and provide DC power are called rectifiers. It is a unit that converts Alternating Current (AC) to Direct Current (DC). Thanks to the batteries inside, the rectifier stores energy and ensures the continuity of the energy as much as the device capacity even if the main voltage is cut off.
Rectifier should be preferred according to the voltage of the unit to be fed. Models operating according to the Constant Voltage and Constant Current principle should be preferred. Output voltage, output current, fast charging voltage, fast charging time should be adjusted with an advanced rectifier device.
Rectifiers are used in small transformer centers, kiosks, supply of security systems, emergency lighting, etc., where it is not economical and practical to use battery packs. It is used in units that need DC auxiliary voltage in systems.